Saturday, April 14, 2007

expensive hobby...




Here are three images I had printed, matted and framed to submit to the Springville Art Museum's Spring Salon. I had a piece in the Religion Show, so I thought I'd give it a shot again. The satisfaction of having something selected by a jury to hang in the museum almost out weighs the pain of laying down 3 or 4 hundred dollars to have these pieces prepared for submission. In the end, I have a bunck of expensive prints of my own work to hang in my future domicile. A mini museum that will only be visited by Jehovah Witnesses, girl scouts selling cookies, my children, bishopric members on a spontaneous "we were in the neighborhood" visit and the occasional female under the influence of Roofies. It's a start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew Nash said...

I couldn't have said it better Keith. lol

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home